Have you been thinking about what it takes to become a real estate agent? We can help with that. As a Realtor® (or real estate pro), you would be helping people buy and sell homes, which is very rewarding work! Plus, it is possible to make a living comparable to doctors and lawyers. So, let’s take a look at what you need to do to get started.
- You need to be 18 years old, and be a high school graduate. You can get your GED if you did not graduate.
- Submit a background check and fingerprints.
- Take your real estate licensing course and pass the exam (unless you already have a bachelor’s degree in real estate).
- Activate your license through Florida’s real estate commission’s website.
- Become a Realtor® by becoming a member of National Association of Realtors®. This gets you perks and helps with your continuing education.
- Join the EXIT Sands Realty family!
Contact us to learn about the upfront costs, or if you have any other questions about breaking into the real estate industry!
Erica Day Price, Broker/Owner